Our carrier has been tested and passed under European Safety Testing. Always use the carrier as directed in the instructions and for the proper usage of carrying a baby or toddler.
NOTE: Do not allow your carrier to be exposed to extreme heat- DO NOT PUT THE CARRIER IN THE DRYER, in hot water or in an extremely hot car. Hot temperatures can compromise the integrity of the plastic buckles.
- Follow instructions on proper usage every time using the carrier.
- The regular carrier is suited for babies from 8 to 40 pounds. The Toddler from 15 to 45 pounds.
- Inspect the carrier for signs of wear or damage before each use.
- Do not pull straps against sewing lines. Always pull straps upwards.
- Be sure that no clothing prevents the buckles from locking into place.
- Do not wear the baby facing away from you.
- Do not use the carrier if impaired by drugs, alcohol, or medication.
- Do not use the carrier for running, biking or other physical activities.
- Do not use if you have conditions such as back pain, balance problems, dizziness
- Practice putting your baby in the carrier with assistance and while seated.
- Always make sure your baby has sufficient airways to prevent suffocation.